Monday 7 June 2021

Nipples, toes and how close is too close?

The fuel boat visited today we bought gas and diesel, enough to see us through until he next passed along. He ties up alongside so he can reach. He has a lovely dog called Max, I have Max a cuddle and a bowl of water.




Steve likes the bed clothes folded down to below his nipples.

I like the bedclothes so I can pull them up over my shoulders.

Because of this I sleep so far down the bed that I can hook my toes over the end of the bed.


3 comments:

ShellyC said...

You need to have two quilts. My other half covers his head over with the quilt. I tend to fling it everywhere, so two quilts cures our problem Everyone comfortable and everyone happy.

flis said...

There were one too many cross words in the middle of the night for me regarding a quilt-who's pinched it and so there were then 2-silly man then wanted a union jack cover and not matching!-now the disturbance is waking me and so I sleep downstairs x

flis said...

There were one too many cross words in the middle of the night for me regarding a quilt-who's pinched it and so there were then 2-silly man then wanted a union jack cover and not matching!-now the disturbance is waking me and so I sleep downstairs x

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...