Friday 21 October 2022

Another rainy day.

Steve may go away tomorrow, I hope the weather is better for him.

It limits the walks for Beano as there are some places I won't walk alone in case I fall.

I shall make vegetable soup and eat scrambled eggs whilst I'm alone.

The solicitor is still playing least in site, Steve is still grumpy, I'm looking forward to some peace.

It's half term next week so I'm hoping to see the grandchildren.

Steve walked to the village today to get some cash from the bank, he bought me back an iced bun and a card of hair clips. We ordered some hair clips from Tesco's but they weren't available. They help to hold my eye patch in place as it tends to slip off.

Steve is thinking of buying a TV once we've moved, it might be nice to have one I suppose, it's been a few years that we haven't had one.  Mind you I'm not convinced I'll be able to see it even if we do get one.


3 comments:

kate steeper said...

get him the telly and an ear piece ...its wonderful

May said...

Love the picture of Beano sleeping. He looks so comfortable!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

For a while I had to wear an eye cover, once was clear plastic with holes in it and the other time I had to wear a thin one made of lightweight metal with small holes in it. I found that paper medical tape held it on well and was pretty comfortable to remove, too. The paper tape shows, but just try to tape it as neatly as you can.

The first time I had a cataract removed, that was the plastic hard eye cover. I didn't have to wear it long. The second eye cover that was metal was to cover and protect a macular hole repair surgery. I had to wear that one a lot longer.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...