Thursday 27 October 2022

Let Me Out

I'm currently in hospital, what a palava, I'm hoping to be released tomorrow.

I tried to make an appointment at the Dr's, they refused to see me and insisted I made an opticians appointment.

 The optician sent me straight to Eye Casualty, I arrived just after 11 o'clock in the morning, I got shunted from pillar to post until I finally arrived in acute medical, they insisted I was admitted because my BP was high. Hardly surprising since  I'd been there for 8 hours!

We also have some good news, we should be completing on our flat at the beginning of next week. Is been very stressful as our solicitor disappeared for ages and was ignoring all calls and emails. Yesterday he suddenly reappeared with the completed paperwork.

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

Hugs and healing. Hope you are out of there soon. Great news on the flat. More hugs.

Chris said...

Glad you are finally getting the treatment you need. That's good news about your flat - maybe that will bring down your blood pressure!

ShellyC said...

The stress over your housing situation will have rocked your BP up. They Doc is probably afraid it will affect your eye situation

Emily said...

Good morning!! I am also blogging with you.

គេហទំព័រភ្នាល់បាល់តាមលំដាប់

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...