Monday 3 April 2023

Gardening

I've planted some lavender plants  by my door and some in a trough on the gravel.

I'm going to put a chair out there and sit in the sun.

I have a couple of troughs that I will fill with pansies and other pretty flowers.

Beano loves to be outside so he can sit there with me.

I'm hoping to buy a Crocosmia as I love them, so far I can only seem to find them 30 at a time.

Steve has been attacking the area outside our front window so if I do the patch by the front door we can each plant what we want.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like a plan. Hope you will post photos of what you achieve.

Ellen D. said...

That sounds lovely! You can create a nice outside sitting spot for you and Beano!

flis said...

I asked mine to neatly trim a little hedge I had tended with his electric trimmer - he hacked into it saying he was trying to fashion it into a chair - I now I'm have to wait for it to recover x

Donna said...

A nice spot for a coffee...
hugs
Donna

Anonymous said...

Aah Crocosmia, the deep red ‘Lucifer’ definitely lives up to its name as it is a hooligan in the garden!! There was a huge border of it when we moved to our current house - only today I was still thinning it out and despair how much keeps coming to torment me every year. Good luck with your new garden. Jan in Castle Gresley

Not a good day!

I had to admit to Steve that I'm struggling with my eyesight and my hearing. He is extremely annoyed though I'm not sure what he exp...