Tuesday 11 July 2023

Another appointment.

My hearing aids are much improved, I had another appointment today and a few more tweaks done. 

Cass took me to my appointment, we also had lunch at Osaka, my treat as a belated birthday present for Cass. 

Steve is no longer attending the afternoon get togethers in the summer house. I assume he has fallen out with someone as usual.

I'm hoping he can find something else to do or he will drive me mad, complaining and moaning all day.

He truly could start an argument in an empty room.

Beano seems back to normal now he is currently sleeping on the sofa beside me.

Martha, Beano will not eat rice, he is almost as fussy as Steve.

2 comments:

flis said...

When my Vet told me to give one of mine a bland diet - she said as I had tried rice previously I could try pasta for a few days with chicken or scrambled egg - Today as desperate measure I've been to wilko and bought some orange foam ear plugs as he will not stop being disagreeable x

Rambler said...

Ear plugs seem a bit drastic after waiting for such a long time to have your hearing restored!
Buy Steve a jigsaw and you can then disappear off to the summer-house gatherings. Maybe a jigsaw of a boat???

It's not a long boat!

I recently got a new book via kindle unlimited, it is a godsend to me as I read a lot of books. I can't hear well enough to listen to th...