Saturday 22 July 2023

Argument

I've just spent a pointless 15 minutes trying to persuade Steve that there are not two Saturdays in a week.

In the end I gave up, he's trying to fill his tablet dispenser, it holds a month's worth of tablets. I used to fill it for him but gave up when he continually criticised my way of filling it.

In Steve's world there is only one way of doing everything, his way!

He seems to have strained his thumb though he doesn't know how, maybe it's arthritis, he is sporting a wrist support and eating painkillers like sweeties.

4 comments:

Catriona said...

Would it be possible to get Steve’s medication ready sorted from the pharmacy? I know some pharmacies provide this service so that medication is taken correctly. Sorry he’s treati g you badly again but if he gets his meds wrong, he cannot blame you. Catriona

ShellyC said...

Yes, most chemists will do a monthly or weekly tablet dispenser, Saves time and arguments

Col said...

This is a message from my husband……
Do you think Steve strained his thumb by sucking on it too hard when he's got a gob on?
There are times when my husband can be quite witty!
Take care, Col X

flis said...

My dearly b.takes several tablets and as his hands are knarled he struggles to open the foils - Worryingly occasionally I've found the odd tiny one on the bathroom floor - I explained it's dangerous and I will help him - Goodness me He says he won't allow me to x

Gout

Oh bugger, I've got an attack of gout!  It's bloody painful and slows me down a lot, it takes ages to walk Beano every day. I've...