The fence is repaired, no pics as it was dark by the time my L&M finished the work and it was pouring with rain. The trollop had left him alone for the last couple of hours.
The poor bugger was soaking wet and very cold and went straight up for a shower as soon as he'd finished.
I'd defrosted some steak and kidney and served it with mashed potatoes and the last of the runner beans from the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
I hope you cooked the steak and kidney first, lol!
Glad all the hard work is now completed.
I didn't feed him raw steak and kidney, lol, I made a big batch a few weeks ago when the butcher was selling ox cheek at a good price.
Hopefully we can have a restful week from now on.
Post a Comment