This beautiful lavender plant was given to me by a friend from work, it sat for many weeks on the table on the decking. When I was first able to get downstairs it was August and warm & sunny I sat on the decking with my breakfast (made by hubby) and I ate my breakfast and watched the the fat bumble bees buzzing in and out the lavender. It was a daily joy at a time when I was feeling particularly rough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment