Saturday, 12 October 2013
Sponge Bob Square Pants
I was sat on the sofa, pretending to watch the TV, when in fact I was watching the insides of my eyelids. There was a knock on the door, when I answered it there were two small boys stood there with their Dad. 'Sorry to bother you but we've thrown our ball into your garden, could we have it back?' As I walked away one of the boys said 'Dad, dad, tell her it's a Sponge Bob ball or she might get the wrong one' to which Dad replied 'Shh, she won't know who Sponge Bob is' He was wrong, I know all about Sponge Bob, Peppa Pig, Curious George, Dora the explorer and many more. You see I'm a grandma and any grandma worthy of that title ends up knowing about all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff, I'm even quite knowledgeable about football and I can't stand the game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment