Tuesday 29 October 2013

Hair loss

My hair loss seems to be continuing apace, it's not coming out in clumps so I don't have bald patches, just thinning hair. I keep digging my nails into my scalp when I scratch my head as I'm used to having a thick mop of hair. I now have a thin little rats tail of a pony tail and when I get up in the morning my hair stands up in all directions like I've been electrified.
If it carries on I shall ask for a wig for my birthday, something multi coloured and funky.

2 comments:

Smith said...

About 2 months after my son was born, my hair started falling out. I could literally just run my fingers through it and handfuls would fall out! I got so depressed with it and at one point I was convinced I was really ill.

mazda502001 said...

Mine too is exactly the same and I keep wondering if it’s to do with the meds I take. If you have any answers to help with it, it would be appreciated lol....

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.