My poor husband has just about got used to having a flat chested wife, I swear of the 4 stone I lost most of it was boobs. But now it seems I'm going bald as well, not sure for why, it could be reaction to having been ill, the hair loss might slow down it might not, hey ho, I'm still alive, lets be grateful for small mercies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment