Monday 28 October 2013

Storm damage

I hope everyone is safe & well after last night's storms, we lost  2 fence panels, our greenhouse & part of the gazebo, but the house is OK and so are we, so nothing important is damaged.
My L&M and I have been to the timber merchants to buy stuff and he is now repairing the fence in between showers.
The street trollop is in her element 'helping' him, dressed in skinny jeans and a skimpy top, her nipples are standing out like organ stops. I took them both out a coffee a while ago, I'm buggered if I'm getting wet and cold trying to fight her off  like a dog with a bone. There will be hell to pay if her husband arrives home, but there isn't much the L&M can do  to avoid her, the garden is open as we are missing 2 panels and she's just strolled in! When it rains hard he comes and stands on the decking, he won't go into his shed to keep dry as she'd follow him in there and he has by far too much sense to be alone with her, anyway, he's a man, I'm sure he is enjoying the view!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh.

Hard up Hester said...

I think she mustn't get much appreciation from her husband, so chases everyone elses! We've known her 10 years now so we're use to her shenanigans, though it's funnier when it's someone new to the area.

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...