It's hard work living with hubby at the moment, he's being Mr Grumpy, I'm trying to be patient, I realise he's tired, he's worked 20 days without a break, one day he covered 2 shifts and worked a 15 hour day. He is also still working in the garden after work each day.
He refuses to admit he's tired, he just thinks I'm doing things to annoy him, he seems to forget he's no spring chicken but as he keeps saying, 'Think of the money'.
He has a week off coming up, it can't come soon enough!
Wednesday, 16 October 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Hiya Sue, it good to find you once again. I thought you had given up blogging. I missed your craic.
Sylvia
Me too, it's my favourite blog.
Post a Comment