It's been a really busy day today, I've been out of the house for 12 hours and I still have to collect hubby from work.
Still it is Black Friday and there are bargains to be had, allegedly.
My spending spree consisted of a reduced sandwich from my local Tesco, 73p!
A colleague spent her entire lunch break explaining how many shops she was planning to visit after work as some are open until 10pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
She'll probably spend much time later on explaining why she deserved it but can't pay her bills next month. Hope you are enjoying some calmer moments after the recent stressful behaviour of those related to you by marriage. Catriona
Post a Comment