Thank you for all your kindness and thoughtful comments, I'm sorry I haven't replied to you all individually.
A few specific points have been mentioned that I will explain:
Yes I do think BIL2 has mental health issues though I don't really know him well, he does show some very strange behaviour traits.
FIL is their stepdad, their father died when the brothers were aged 5 to 15. FIL and MIL met and married after the brothers were grown up and mostly had families of their own.
Although FIL is irritating we will do everything we can to make sure he is protected, unfortunately he is his own worst enemy at times.
Thursday, 12 November 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. See the link below for more info.
#kindness
www.ufgop.org
Post a Comment