Because of it's proximity to MIL's funeral, my birthday was very low key, not that it's ever high key.
I couldn't think of anything I wanted so my L&M paid for my new winter coat, he usually buys me a bouquet of flowers, but we were given some a week ago and they are still going strong.
DD1 took me out for a pizza, DS2 bought me a box of chocolates, DD2 gave me a mug with photo's of the DGC on and DS1 forgot, lol.
I've been asked to knit five scarves in different colours for a local nursery, they shouldn't take long and it will use up some of my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Awww..............Happy Birthday to you-x-
A belated Happy Birthday. Mine is two days after Christmas so usually goes un-noticed for the most part. Hope you are lifted by the day and that things are calming although with scarves to make? Life keeps going around.
Happy birthday, it's a shame it has been lost in everything going on.
Happy Birthday- mine is just into theNew Year so even as a child was a non event. Catriona
Happy Birthday, lovely that your family all remembered - well almost! lol :)
Belated happy birthday wishes, Hester. With all that's been going on recently, you could do with a break; it's a pity your birthday couldn't have been celebrated on a peaceful desert island!
Post a Comment