MIL has chosen 'All Time High' sung by Rita Coolidge to be played at her funeral. She chose the song as it is how she feels about her husband, he is her 'All Time High'.
This made me think, what song would you chose to epitomise your relationship?
I'm still trying to think of an appropriate song for my relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
9 comments:
We started our life together with Stevie Wonders, I just called to say I love you, To end it I think it would have to be Barry White, you're my everything.
Still sending good vibes. Mine would all be Christian. It's good that your MIL is thinking about this. My late mother kept changing her mind and we ended up going for the best guess in the end. Sybil xxx
Mine would be "I drove all night to be with you" by Roy Orbison.
We have been married 48 years and epitomises our life together.
Still thinking of you Hester
Marie xx
Mine would be "Wind beneath my wings" because for the last 45 years my DH has been exactly that. Catriona
Everything I own by Bread or Boyzone. My thoughts are with you all xx
John legends all of me and van morrisons have i told you lately.
Hope today was a better day xx
For some weird reason I often think about this and even though my favourites change, I am always drawn back to Eva Cassidy singing Over the Rainbow on her Songbird album, just for the sheer beauty of her voice. I also like Andrea Boccelli on Sonno (sp?), can't think of the title and don't speak Italian anyway (and in an case I guess I'll be dead so it won't matter), but it is track number 8. It is so haunting. Anna
I love so many songs so hard to choose.But I would want it upbeat so Maybe Dancing Queen by ABBA. Thinking of you all.....
Hugs Rosezeeta x
My sister wants ding dong the witch is dead played at hers!
Post a Comment