We did a Race for Life today at school, my DGS was one of many runners, on the chest labels it said who people were running for.
My grandson's said 'I'm running for my cousin Jessie, she is 5, she has leukaemia.'
At least a dozen students told him he was stupid as the race was for cancer, not leukaemia.
Fortunately he was quick to tell them it was they that were stupid a it is a form of cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bee happy!
I though I had an invasion of wasps but on closer inspection they are bees. I think they are Ivy bees which are a type of mining bee, they a...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
3 comments:
Well done that young man! on all fronts
"That'll larn 'em!" as my late uncle used to say!
Margaret P
Well done lad!
Post a Comment