It was a really shitty day at work today, I know a lot of us aren't happy there but I try not to take it out on my colleagues, other people just take it out on all of us!
Anyway I have my beloved home from Silverstone, he phoned me at 4am to say 'I'll be home in 20 minutes, put the kettle on love'!
You know the absolute best thing about having him home?
Well the second best thing?
I get to clean my teeth with grown up toothpaste.
He took our tube with him and I was left with Hello Kitty strawberry flavoured gel.
Ye gods, it was disgusting!
Monday, 11 July 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
love it.....been there and done that one . Marvel Superheroes toothpaste is equally revolting
I would find it hard to forgive the 4am phone call!!!
Just caught up with your previous post on neighbours. We live in a Maisonette and have neighbours in the flat below. These people (could call them something else) caused us all sorts of problems until we took on a solicitor, this put the wind up them and stopped all of the complaints.
I feel for you with this nosey bitch, maybe it would be worth you trying a solicitor if things get too much.
Briony
x
Kate, my kids had one called Milk Teeth or something similar, banana flavoured and equally disgusting!
Rambler I'm usually up by 4:30 or 5 so it wasn't a problem.
CCC, I'm hoping she's crawl back into her normal hole again soon.
Post a Comment