I helped out someone on the marina and this is what I was given as a thank you.
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...

7 comments:
A little witch good luck charm? Cant tell the size of it but it looks sweet. Nice for someone to say thank you these days!
Canal boat whistler? Love the blog by the way.
What on earth is it? No idea here, but then I'm a land lubber, only happy when my feed are on terra firma.
Margaret P
It's a tiller pin. And a very nice one too!
What a fabulous gift.
I love the little gift-you are such a giving person it's nice for you to receive something instead. Catriona
I love it. it reminds me of the moomins for some reason
Post a Comment