The new shower has finally been fitted in the house, much to my tenants joy. £320 for shower and fitting.
£80 to have the boiler serviced.
We have received our new bus passes, they last until 2021 so that is a small saving.
Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Ouch! That was a lot to spend in one day. Good you are saving on the bus passes.
Post a Comment