Tuesday 9 January 2018

Newest member of the family

This is Ella, she is 10 years old, her owner had died and so she was in kennels, she was very unhappy. She was grieving for her owner and very stressed being in kennels. 
She doesn't look this sad anymore, I will try and take another photo soon.
She likes people and other dogs, she does not like cats.
She was collected today by DD1 and came to visit me on the boat. She likes me because I gave her some ham, she took it very gently.
She is now home with DD where she will be cosseted and spoilt rotten.

12 comments:

Jules said...

She's gorgeous. I'm sure she will have a lovely life in her new home. X

thrift deluxe said...

Oh bless her, what a sweetie, wishing her well in her new home.

Theresa Y said...

Hello Miss Ella. She's a cute one and lucky to have found a loving family.

Winters End Rambler said...

Good for her x

The Weaver of Grass said...

I do hope she settles in happily, she is a lucky dog.

Witch Hazel said...

Lucky girl, she looks lovely.

justjill said...

Aw she is lovely. Well done to your daughter.

Kim @ Him, Him Me said...

She's beautiful and I'm sure she'll blossom in your daughters home.

Anonymous said...

I think there’s a special place in Heaven for people who take in needy animals.
Debbie

Frugal in Bucks said...

That made me smile. Lovely. X

Mrs LH said...

What a gorgeous looking dog. How lovely of your daughter to adopt an "oldie" - they get overlooked so much. I bet she'll have a great life.

LameWolf said...

What a beautiful girl; and how lovely that a little oldie has been offered a lovely new forever-home.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...