Wednesday's weather was white knuckle driving weather, heavy rain, high winds and the potholes getting bigger by the minute.
Thursday and Friday all is still and calm, sunny at times.
The weather is so changeable at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Keep safe! I hope your weather improves this weekend.
Sunday is set to be windy but very warm.
Suffer from sea sickness...wouldn't be fun to have me around for tea! x
Post a Comment