It's windy here again but I quite like the boat rocking.
We were given our electric bill today, £34 for the last quarter.
We bought a new gas cylinder today, £22 it will last 3 months.
Also a bag of logs, £6 and 3 bags of coal, these will last 10 days.
I've finished the waistcoat for Dgd, I'm hoping to take a photo of her wearing it next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Wow I wish my electricity bill was that low, that's amazing.
What Kg is your gas. We are paying over £35 for a 19kg. it's gone up a lot in the last few years.
Good electric bill -especially for winter
Post a Comment