I'm going to an event soon, it's called Find Your Perfect Style.
As my current style is Vera Stanhope crossed with Norah Batty it should be an interesting evening! I'll update you after I've been.
Friday, 13 April 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
I have the style of a colourblind bag-lady!
I look forward to reading about that!
You could be my twin!
Ah Vera my style icon , though my wellies are more colourful
Love them both and I add a bit of Ena Sharples to my Vera/Norah style. Looking forward to hearing about the course.
Post a Comment