We are back in the marina ready for the engine service tomorrow morning.
We made it in and got tied up just before it started to rain.
We relit the fire, we let it go out yesterday as it was such a sunny day.
I've done two loads of washing whilst we are on shore power, I just need to get it dry now!
Thank you for all your comments, Col sorry illness prevented you and Sue from becoming continuous cruisers.
Teresa, I have done posts about the interior of the boat, one called All Mod Cons shows some of the inside.
Sue, yes the canal does look inviting in the sun, but as you say it's not really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
You must be burning a lot of calories with all the lock opening and closing? x
You'd think so, I walk around 12000 steps a day but it doesn't shift any weight!
You have calculated well to get yourselves back on time for tomorrow.
I'm sure it was a lovely break from your usual daily activities. When is your next excursion?
Post a Comment