My copy of Tin Can Cook by Jack Monroe.
I know, she is a bit marmite, people seem to love her or hate her, but I thought that her book would come in useful.
I have a cupboard full of tins, useful when living on a boat. But some new ideas of what to do with said tins are always appreciated.
Monday, 3 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
Interested to see what you make from it, I've got one of her older books. Quite like her style.
Let us know please if anything was worthwhie trying..thanks
I like her pasta with a jar of fish or meat paste recipe and the patatas bravas.
I'm on the library waiting list......... 20th at the moment......it's not in stock yet
The Pina Colada bread is lovely, and the loaf it makes is truly enormous. I've made two since the book arrived from A’zon last Thursday, one got eaten that day and evening, with just a tiny amount left for breakfast, so the second one was sliced and frozen as soon as it had cooled down!
Post a Comment