Saturday 20 June 2020

Having a shower.

Such a simple thing, having a shower but somehow it never is.

Firstly I have to ensure there is enough water then I have to check if there is enough power to heat the water.

Don't forget to turn the gulper on or the water will not drain away as the shower is below the water line.

Then there is Steve's contribution, no matter how many time I tell him he always decides he needs the front and back doors open so that when I get out of the shower there is a stiff breeze blowing through the boat, brrr.

Finally as I'm trying to get dry Beano decides to help by trying to lick my feet.

5 comments:

Chris said...

I'm sure it's worth the effort.

cumbrian said...

Who was it that said barge living is a simple life?

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness on a positive note what amazing views you wake up to.

Ellen D. said...

Well, your last sentence made me smile! Your boat life must be worth it to you, right? I could not imagine it but you have so many interesting stories to share, that I sense you must enjoy the adventure of it. Hope you have a good day!

flis said...

What is it about some men-you can tell them Not to do something and explain the reason Why and they Do it anyway.I think in some cases it's attention seeking at least Beano was trying to help you x

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...