Friday 12 June 2020

Rainy day

It was dry this morning when we took the dog's out for a long walk, they are getting five or six walks a day as Loulou is used to having a dog door and being able to access the garden at will. One walk takes about an hour the other walks are between 15 and 20 minutes. Today we watched the weather very carefully and went out between showers. 

DD2 visited with the children so they could see Loulou, she has received an offer on her house, DD2 that is not Loulou, so fingers crossed it goes through quickly.

Apart from that I've been knitting, I've almost finished the capelet and I have enough yarn to knit another one. 

3 comments:

justjill said...

Onward and upward - fingers crossed.

My Piece of Earth said...

Hope the sale goes through for your daughter. We have cool weather here today, high of 17*C with a brisk wind making it feel colder.
Look forward to see a photo of your knitting project.

Christine Hancock said...

Gosh you're all going to be very fit and healthy with all your walks, we have beautiful sun here this morning.

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...