Tuesday, 13 July 2021

Decision made

 My car should be ready for collection on Thursday, I shall phone tomorrow to confirm. If it's ready a friend will collect it from the garage and it will be taken to the marina where we overwinter. If it's not ready by Saturday my friend will be on holiday for 6 weeks and will not be able to collect it. In which case I will ask DD2 to collect it. It will need to be sold but it may have to wait until we return to the marina. We are booked in for the 1st November and I'm giving up driving on the 21st.

3 comments:

Jaccs said...

May I ask why you are giving up driving? I hope the car pick up goes as planned, fingers crossed x

Rambler said...

Are there supermarkets alongside the canal so that you don't have to lug shopping a long way? I'd be nervous of giving up my car, thinking of emergencies when it would be needed. But at least you have time to give it lots of thought before you go to your winter berth.

lindsey said...

Life is complicated sometimes, isn’t it? It will probably be cheaper/easier/more convenient to use taxis. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Moved again

We had no wifi at our last mooring spot so I couldn't post. It was a lovely spot and we were near people we know so Beano had a catch-up...