- Merry Christmas everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
14 comments:
And the same to you both., not forgetting Beano too. Sue in Cornwall
Merry Christmas to you too! And here's to a happy and healthy 2023.
Merry Christmas, Hester!!!
Happy Christmas - I hope you enjoy your day x
Happy Christmas to you, Hester!
Happy Christmas. I hope you enjoy your first Christmas in your new home.
Merry Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
May the season of goodwill bring you happiness and contentment, and, with luck, a pleasant and non whiny Steve!
Love, Col X
Merry Christmas to you, as well.
Merry Christmas Sue,may 2023 bring you strength happiness and and patience to deal with Steve! Xxx no
Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones. Catriona
Happy Christmas in your new home and wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Merry Christmas. xx
It hasn’t been a great year has it? Here’s hoping that 2023 will be better and more joyful.
Post a Comment