Sunday 27 August 2023

Klutz

I wouldn't trust myself with a glass anything Mary, I'm a klutz, incredibly clumsy and awkward.

Beano has just been told off, this is a rare occurrence, he's being a PITA but I don't know what he wants, he's been out, been fed and has water. I think he'd rather like the rest of the beef we had for lunch. He's out of luck, no matter how much he stares at me, and when he pats me repeatedly to get my attention that's when he gets told off. When I say NO in that particular tone of voice he knows he's gone too far, so he's turned his back on me and gone to sleep!

3 comments:

Chris said...

You know him so well, Hester!

Sue said...

He sounds like a bit of a sulker. just like my Mavis. They are characters aren't they. :-)

flis said...

When mine don't settle and want to go outside Again I presume they may need to go toilet again - But at the moment one needs to check for squirrels,one to play catch Again and awaits a treat again before he will return indoors - and then my elderly lily hurries outside,sits and then stares very longingly towards the backdoor with the saddest heartbroken face - I then wonder if she's unwell as her face was twisted strangely - Just to check I offer her a treat - and thank goodness she's fine - The buggers! x

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...