Tuesday 29 August 2023

Going out.

Steve's going into town today, he usually goes once or twice a week. He will go to a pub and have a cooked breakfast and a couple of pints of lager. He will be back in time to attend the afternoon meeting in the summer house.

Tomorrow there is a morning get together with a quiz that I shall go to.

Thursday Steve and Harry will go to the local tip to get rid of the garden rubbish they have accumulated and probably have a cooked breakfast in Morrison's which is nearby.

Friday the Tesco shop is delivered and that's another week gone.


2 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Time flies by these days for me too!

Poppy and Me said...

Some precious time to yourself, enjoy! Hugs fromVal and Poppy x

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...