Wednesday 30 August 2023

5 a.m.

For the second morning running  I'm awake before 5 a.m.

This time Beano woke me as he wanted to go out.

Because I'm deaf I don't know whether it's the wildlife outside that's disturbed him  or if he's asking to go out because he needs to go to the toilet.

I'd rather avoid an accident if possible, so out we go.

It was obviously the local wildlife that disturbed him so we return indoors and Beano is soon snoozing away again.

I don't return to bed as if Beano hears another noise he will want to go out again. Instead we go to the living room where he is less likely to be disturbed.


2 comments:

flis said...

One of my terriers doesn't miss much so I have the radio on day and night which helps us from noises x

Chris said...

Better safe than sorry is my motto so I can understand why you were up with Beano at the crack of dawn! Was it even getting light then?

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...