Monday 18 December 2023

All my clothes

All my clothes fit into a wardrobe with lots room to spare I also have a drawer that holds underwear.

Steve went into town today to have a pub breakfast and to get a key cut. Harry called whilst Steve was out, asked if Steve would knock when he got home. It seems Harry needed a shelf out up to hold his shoes, he was having trouble fixing it to the wall. Actually no amount of shelves will help Harry. He has hundreds of pairs of shoes, his entire flat is rammed solid. There is nowhere to sit and he only has a small space on his bed to sleep on, the rest of his bed is piled high with clothes.

Harry's living room is equally full but still he collects stuff from the bin store to take home. He is going away for Christmas to visit family, I hope he has a lovely time.

3 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

Hoarding is a mental illness. Harry is not likely to stop even if there's no more room. Steve will have his work cut out.

Hugs x

Catriona said...

Harry is needing some help for his hoarding problem so that he can live properly in his home-as you say, an extra shelf will not solve the shoe issue. Catriona

kate steeper said...

if Harry is of an age its often one of the first signs of dementia

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...