Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Glad to have found you again! I used to like catching up with your blog and missed it when you were away.
So glad you are mending and love your blag.
Boy, have I missed reading your blog; so so glad I found you. Patti in New Jersey
I'm also very glad to see you blogging again, I've missed your repartee.
Post a Comment