I was rudely awakened at 4am this morning by my beloved L&M screaming and wailing.
As this racket was accompanied by a very energetic war dance being performed at the end of the bed.
I surmised correctly that my beloved was suffering from cramp in his leg.
He soon got back into bed and started to snore gently, I, meanwhile was wide awake, so I came downstairs to browse online for a while.
I returned to bed eventually to find the my L&M had woken again in pain, this time in his thumb, more of that shortly.
In attempt to reach the painkillers that he needed my L&M had managed to tip my glass of water, a full pint glass no less all over my side of the bed, soaking both mattress and duvet.
I decided against getting back into bed!
After I'd gone to work, my beloved took himself off to the walk in clinic, they sent him to A&E.
It seems he managed to break a bone in his thumb during his war dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
This would be funny if it weren't so painful for your L&M!!! Oh, poor chap, and poor you with a soaking bed! Cramp is awful, a really nasty pain and then to break a bone in his thumb ... a case of adding insult to injury!
Margaret P
Oh no...There will be "things" you will have to do for him now! :)
Yep, putting on his socks and tying his shoe laces!
Oh dear! What a night you had! Tonic water has quinine and will eliminate painful leg cramps. Non-alcoholic and cheap, a small glass a night should do the trick .
I think a pillow pressed firmly over his face may have the same effect.
Tonic water can help but he might also be low in magnesium - see if he has other symptoms.
Post a Comment