I'm still de-cluttering, I have taken 2 bags and 2 boxes of stuff to the charity shop and started sorting more.
I've started another box of stuff to donate, I found 25 small white china jugs, they were used as table decorations at a wedding reception.
I also found a pack of signed 'glamour' photos of Katie Price! I know they aren't hubby's, I know his type and she isn't it.
I looked through them and there is a photo of my son in amongst them, so I assume they are his.
Do I embarrass him by returning them to him or do I discretely dispose of them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment