I sold some jewellery that I found whilst decluttering, another £184 in the pot.
Tuesday, 10 May 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
2 comments:
That is brilliant! (Brilliant that you've sold the jewellery, I mean; I've not doubt the jewellery is brilliant, i.e. shiny!)
Margaret P
You are doing very well.
Post a Comment