A few more books if anyone wants them, otherwise they are off to the charity shop.
Thursday, 26 May 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

8 comments:
Hi. I would love More with Less please if it is still available.
More with less is a BRILLIANT book - I have had my copy since it came out in the 1980s.I hope Jo gets it!
Hi Jo
It's first come, first served here, email me your address and I'll post the book off to you. suehester51@gmail.com
I would love the On Next To Nothing if it's still available please.
Arilx
This is very worrying! as I have all those books already and had lots of the others you pictured a few weeks ago. Are you sure you've not been raiding my boxes!!!
May I have thrifty ways please? I leant mine to someone who never gave it back. I love the recipes in it.
x
May i have "on next to nothing" plse, sounds like it would be an interesting read :-) x
Hi
Sara, I'm sorry Thrifty ways has already gone, I will email you.
If everyone else would email me their postal address's I'll post of the books early next week.
Post a Comment