![]() |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...












5 comments:
My goodness, you have a lot of crafting books for sale, Snitty Kitty! You must've been buying craft books while I was buying social history books! At least you could make things using these books!
Best of luck with sales,
Margaret P
If it is at all possible I would like the Native American Cross Stitch book Hester.
I will gladly pay for it plus postage as well.
Joan (Wales)
Hi Joan
email me your address and I'll put it in the post on Monday.
suehester51@gmail.com
I could not bring myself to sell my crafting books. I'd rather sell the kids :-)
Hi Cherie
I'm not selling them willingly, I really won't have room when we downsize.
Post a Comment