It's 1 in the morning, why am I awake? It can only mean one thing, the grandchildren are staying and one of them can't sleep. Thank heavens for Peppa Pig!
Friday, 20 May 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Know how that feels! I don't even want to think about the amout of times I've had to watch Teletubbies at 4am. No chance of a lie in either which is probably the same at yours. Have a good weekend. x
I was up at about 1 am, too! Snap! But that was because I was bright as a button! Why should I be like that a 1 am? Mad, or what? I'd had a busy day and I'd had a pain killer for my arthritis, so that normally sends me to sleep anyway, but no, I was wide awake.
So I got up, made some Bournvita - you can't buy that in the shops in the UK now, so I send for it online at enormous expense, but we all have our little weaknesses, don't we? - and some cream crackers and marmalade, and a banana, and sat in the study and looked at a lovely book which I'd ordered and which arrived yesterday, all for 1p plus p&p (yet another interior design book from the 1990s, a bit dated in parts but good design is good design) and enjoyed an hour reading, sipping my drink and munching my cream crackers until I felt sleepy. Then went to bed and of course, overslept this morning! But why bother? The sleep police won't come for me, will they? At least I didn't have to read/watch Peppa Pig, tee-hee!
Margaret P
Suzy got sleepy around 3ish so we went back to bed then. Eileen woke up at 6, they all were awake by 8:30, Suzy went down for a nap at 10, SIL picked them up at 11, by which time we'd made caked, cookies and a cloth dinosaur!
Post a Comment