![]() |
These are lock side cottages near Whilton Marina.
The rest of the pics were taken at Crick Boat Show
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...






2 comments:
Love Crick, its industrial heritage so interesting.
We haven't been to Crick for a couple of years now, but it's always a great place. Are you thinking of buying a boat to live on by any chance?
Post a Comment