A baby blanket for a colleague.
Friday, 7 July 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

4 comments:
That's gorg hun xx
I so wish I could crochet, it looks lovely.
And you don't think your crochet is good enough to sell!
Thanks Sally.
Tania have you tried YouTube, I learn all my new stitches on there.
It doesn't look so good close up Pam!
Post a Comment