Saturday 28 October 2017

Missing in action

I've been missing in action for most of the week as my mifi stopped working.

Of course it took eleventy billion phone calls to sort it out.

Then when Three did agree to send a new unit they would only notify me of the delivery time via email.

Can you see the problem here, I couldn't get email as my mifi wasn't working.

They send out the '1 hour delivery slot info' any time up until 11am.

I know there are places that provide free WiFi including my bank, Nationwide but there is a limit to how long I could spend lurking around and I really didn't want to spend hours in a coffee shop or pub as I had boats to clean and grand children to entertain.

9 comments:

cumbrian said...

Wonderful this modern technology.

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

I wondered what had happened to you, hope you had a good week with the grand children.

WifiKill Apk said...

But you can block or throw them out from your wifi connection. For that you have to
download wifikill app.

Margie from Toronto said...

There are days in this modern world that you really just want to thump your head against something hard! Either that or throttle the idiot customer service person who can't seem to understand how this might be a problem!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to change the email account linked to my Nectar card, but apparently I can only do that by clicking on a link which they will send to my old email account - the one I closed about 10 years ago...

Icey said...

I love it when I see a phrase from one blog in another, especially eleventy billion - that one always makes me snigger!
Hope you're back in the land of the wifi soon xx

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

I feel your frustration been there done.

Fishcake_random said...

Welcome back. You've been missed
X

Fishcake_random said...

Welcome back. You've been missed
X

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.