I started work at 7:30 today, CHS is on the late shift so arrived at 12.
He came to find me, he wasn't happy about the new clock I'd bought and hung on the wall.
He's not keen on the modern design, it has no numbers on it and no hands.
How, he asked, is he supposed to tell the time on it.
I kindly explained that it was in fact my new weighing scales!
Small and flat, black with a silver disk in the middle and a hole in the back so they can by hung on the wall when not in use.
Tuesday, 10 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
8 comments:
He he. That made me chuckle.
Too funny!
Better buy a clock then !
That is so like a man.
I just frightened the living daylights out of my DH by suddenly laughing out loud!
Actually I think CHS and my DH are related, that's just the sort of thing that gets said in our house!
Men!
He's lovely. Keep him x
Oh that's priceless!
Post a Comment