Thursday 20 December 2018

Red Mist

I'm like an overwound spring and I have a hair trigger.

Yes I know that means I'm half clock and half gun.

I'm in permanent danger of a red mist of incandescent rage descending.

We took dgd to the church cafe today for a toasted tea cake an a drink. CHS had jacket potato with cheese and I had soup. For some reason CHS was doing a good impression of an aeroplane, elbows out and taking up most of the table. I really struggled to eat my soup with him thrashing around.

After lunch we dropped Dgd of with her brother and we came home.

Since we arrived home CHS has watched YouTube at full volume as he won't wear his hearing aids at home. I have no idea what he is watching, some American crap by the sounds of it. A loud American shouting Oh my god, repeatedly.

I may see what is on TV, sometimes if I can find something I think he will watch he will turn YouTube off and watch tv instead.

5 comments:

Catriona said...

I insist my DH wears headphones as I really cannot cope with the volume he needs!

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Oh I sympathise, I do not share my husbands program choices.

Treaders said...

My ex used to listen to his music/whatever under his headphones at all hours of the day and night and I would be in the bedroom WITH earplugs in and I could still hear every damn word. I imagine he is now completely deaf - couldn't care less, he is someone else's problem now!

Catsngrams said...

Oh I am so glad that someone else has the same problem. Now I do not feel along. DH listening to Japanese music all the time and I finally get up and plug in his earphones. Then he get on U Tube and curses at how stupid people are. Oh well you just have to love them.

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending hugs and good vibes. I have the same problem with bear. I have earphones which save my sanity.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...