Thursday 10 January 2019

Plenty of Fish

But not many you'd want to catch and some of those you'd want to throw back.

CHS's friend visited a couple of days ago, he uses the Plenty of Fish website to meet women. He's had lots of dates but he often only meets women once as if they are not his type he doesn't believe in wasting his or their time on a second date.
A couple of them, he said, had put pics on their ad that were at least 10 years out of date.

The last one he met he really liked and within three weeks they were planning their future life together but within 3 months the relationship was very rocky, they split up recently for the fifth time and he insists that this time it's final.


3 comments:

kelley said...

anybody that got serious with me so fast would be thrown back...it takes a long time to get to know someone..I'm 58 so now I find men are only looking for a " nurse or a purse"

Hard up Hester said...

I wouldn't suit either type then. I have no money and I'm a terrible nurse.

Bonnie said...

omg that's a brilliant saying Kelley, n so true 😁

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...