This is for Readlisten.
DD daughter
DS son
DGD Granddaughter
DGS Grandson, you will find these shortforms all over the internet
CHS is my husband, it stands for Captain Hot Stuff, because when we moved on to out boat it was cold, I was wearing layer upon layer of clothes, CHS on the other hand was wearing tee shirt and trousers and was to hot.
Since his stroke he can no longer keep warm so now the stove is lit all the time.
Monday, 28 January 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Ha! Captain Hot Stuff! All rightie! Thank you.
Post a Comment