We have a busy few days coming up.
CHS went for his assessment at the rehab gym today, unfortunately even though it was a pre booked appointment they couldn't fit him in so we have to go back tomorrow.
Then, next week we have:-
A mammogram booked for me.
Another different assessment for CHS.
A solicitors appointment.
A boat viewing.
Two more gym sessions.
A coal collection from DD1
And finally the house survey.
Friday, 18 January 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Good luck with it all, hope it goes as planned.
I doubt it Tania, something is bound to go wrong, lol.
Its time things went right. Think positive. And dont forget to laugh.
Positive thinking-ask, believe, receive. X
Post a Comment